Nothing says apple season like pie and other baked goodies. These lightened-up versions deliver the flavor you love for fewer calories.
- Apple Crisp
- Flat Apple Pie with Perfect Pie Crust
- Rustic Apple Pie with Dried Cherries
- Apple Cranberry Phyllo Turnovers
- Apple Cranberry Galette
- Apple-Berry Brown Betty
These easy, guilt-free delights make for fabulous after-dinner sweets during the week.
- Baked Apple with Crisp Topping (above)
- Pear and Apple Muffins
- Homemade Applesauce
- Homemade Yogurt with Apple Compote
- Betty’s Apple Ambrosia
You can also sip on these apple beverages.
- Mulled-Pom Apple Cider
- Spiced Virgin Apple Martinis
- Green Apple Martini
Apples and apple juice make delightful frozen treats. A great way to enjoy the last few days of summer.
- Sweet Apple Pops
- Fruit Ice Pops